Pre-K 5 Supply List
• 1 ream white copy paper
• 2 JUMBO washable glue sticks (purple)
• Fiskar safety scissors – labeled with student's name (use Sharpie)
• 1 8-pack box of regular Crayola classic color crayons (red, blue, yellow, etc.) – NOT JUMBO sized
• 1 box of Crayola crayons (24 or 48 count, whichever size is on sale)
• 1 box WASHABLE Crayola markers
• Paint shirt – an old t-shirt is good, 2-3 sizes too big (not an adult-size t-shirt) labeled with child's name inside the collar.
• 4 rolls of paper towels – preferably "Select-A-Size", so we don't waste towels.
• 1 standard package (250-500) of napkins – cheap is fine.
• 1 bottle of liquid hand soap - preferably NOT anti-bacterial and NOT coconut scented in case we have any children with tree nut allergies.
Your child will also need
• A backpack (mark child's name on outside) that is large enough to hold a 9" x 12" folder, large art paper, and a lunch box.
• A seasonal change of clothes (including socks and underwear) in a Ziploc bag, labeled with the child's name, to be kept in the student's locker. If you child attends the After School program they will keep their change of clothes in their backpack.
Please bring the above supplies to school on our Pre-K 5 Visit Day