Mother of Sorrows School
Breakfast and Afterschool Club
Breakfast Club-The Breakfast Club will replace our current Before School Program.
• Opens at 7:15 a.m.
• Available for Preschool-8th Grade
• $8.00 flat rate ($14.00-two or more children in family)
• Located in school cafeteria: Park in the cul-de-sac and proceed to the cafeteria entrance.
Ring the doorbell. Parents, scan the QR code to sign your child in.
• On snow delay days, Breakfast Club begins at 8:30 a.m.
• Students in grade Prek-8th will go to their classrooms at 8:10 a.m.
Afterschool Club: The Afterschool Club will begin at your child's dismissal time and end at 5:30 p.m.
o $7 .00/hour (1st child)
o $4.00/hour (2nd child)
o $3.00/hour (3rd child)
• Parents need to notify your child's teacher by note or phone call to the school office by 2:30 p.m. to
let us know if your child is staying for Afterschool Club.
• Parents are responsible for sending a snack for this time.
• Afterschool Club will take place in the Family Life Center but may be relocated to the cafeteria a couple
times a year due to special events. Parents will be notified of this change in advance.
• Afterschool Club is not available on the last day of school.
Invoicing for both clubs is done monthly via the FACTS management system. Invoices are
emailed at the beginning of each month. Payment is expected through FACTS Incidental Billing System.
Students cannot participate in the club if payment is not made by the due date.